As an instructional coach, I can work with teams or individuals to examine their approaches and make adjustments to enhance teaching and learning. My coaching is differentiated as I spend time getting to know each educator and his/her style and needs. I have experience coaching educators in many areas such as:
- embracing the power of the workshop model for high quality literacy instruction
- reclaiming passion for teaching and learning
- rethinking instructional approaches for student centered and/or blended learning
- maximizing technology for learning with the emphasis on tech as one of many tools and tech as a creation tool
- using technology for personal learning and efficiency
- reorganizing literacy instruction to facilitate a workshop format
- looking at the “big picture” of units to determine differentiate and assessment possibilities
- writing lessons or units in Understanding by Design, 4MAT or other student learning centered models.
- using student work to see strengths and set goals
- integrating arts and technology to provide differentiation & choice for learners
If you are interested in on-site coaching and staff development for Graduate Credit, consider working with me through the UNH Learning Through Teaching program.