Everything is changing so quickly in education. No matter how dedicated and talented a staff and administration may be, keeping up is challenging and costly. Schools cannot hire full-time Instructional Coaches, Literacy Coaches, Technology Integrators, Arts/Enrichment Facilitators, or Curriculum Coordinators.
I am an energetic, creative educator who was a classroom teacher until 2014 and now an independent instructional coach and consultant. In this role, I have the honor of mixing and matching my skill sets and worlds of Educational Technology Integration, Arts Integration, and progressive literacy instruction. I am a Google for Education Certified Trainer, Heinemann Professional Development online PD consultant, and UNH Learning through Teaching adjunct.
Expand your view of what is possible for your students, teachers and school. Quality professional development is key to keeping teachers in the classroom, working their magic. Educators thrive in environments where professional learning is embedded within their present work with students and with each other as teams. I created ExpandED to give schools a contact with a rich, varied skill set- someone passionate about differentiated, inspiring professional development. Explore the menu above to see what might fit with your school’s needs. I look forward to collaborating with you.
-Jaclyn Karabinas, M.Ed
Where is Jaclyn?
Take a look at the list below to see where I can found in the world of PD!
Upcoming and In-Progress…
- November 7, 2017: Apps Events Level I Google Educator Bootcamp
- August 3, 2017: Apps Events NH Summit featuring Google for Education, Featured Speaker
- July 19-20, 2017: Apps Events NH Summit featuring Google for Education, Featured Speaker
- May 4, 2017: New Hampshire Library Association Spring Conference: Social Media for Professional Development
- April 28-30: Participant at the EdCamp Leadership Summit, Providence, RI
- January-May, 2017: UNH Learning Through Teaching
- Graduate course/instructional coaching, Madison, NH
- January-May, 2017: Wilson School, Manchester, NH – On Site consulting
- Learning to Create (and not just consume) with Technology
- Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (nhcmtc.org): Facilitating Authentic Learning & Engagement with Technology
- UNH Professional Development and Training: Personal Online Learning Networks, November 9, 2016 form 9-3:30
- Future Ready Conference, Bedford, NH, November 8th, 2016
- Apps Events Summits Featuring Google for Education (NH Summit, Central MA Summit, August 2-3)
- June 27-29— Live Tweeting for @HeinemannPD from the Boothbay Literacy Institute
- July 7-11 — Live Tweeting for @HeinemannPD from the ILA Conference in Boston, MA
- May 11, 2016 — UNH Professional Development and Training: Conference – Conflict, Communication and Collaboration
- May/June 2016: Freedom Elementary School, NH – On Site Technology Integration
- April, 2016: Moving to Workshop Model — Madison Elementary School, NH